Find out more about COPD
Here you can find links to professional organisations, charities and other useful websites for information about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
GSK does not recommend, endorse or accept liability for sites controlled by third-parties.
- Breathe Easy Support Groups face-to-face support groups run by the British Lung Foundation.
- British Lung Foundation offers hope and support to people with lung conditions through the BLF Helpline , Breathe Easy face-to-face support groups , a pen pals scheme and a web community.
- COPD Assessment Test or CAT is a self-evaluation questionnaire for people with COPD and is designed to measure the impact of COPD on a person’s life, and how this changes over time with repeated tests. 
- NHS Choices learn about services, costs and your rights as a patient in the NHS, information about your COPD and much more.
- QUIT is a UK charity that helps smokers to stop, with a range of services including helplines and community programs.